Course Description: This class will cover the essentials of using Kali (with a focus on WiFi/BT/SDR), current and emerging 802.11 wireless threats, and the wonderful world of Software Defined Radios. A completed bootstrapped curriculum that will provide new tips and tricks for the advanced, and a completely new experience to those who are just now learning about any of these topics.
- Date : November 7-10, 2022
- Location: This course is physical only at the DreamPort Facility in Columbia, MD
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm EDT with one hour lunch break 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Only 20 open seats available
- Lunch will be provided on the first day only
- A modern PC-based laptop (user-provided). Netbooks not recommended. * Macbooks – VMWare Fusion, or your milage may vary.
- Kali Pre- Installed
- Beneficial to have knowledge in WireShark & Programming/Scripting
- Cost : $2650 – Students are also provided with the following course materials on the first day of class to keep:
- TPLink Atheros adapter (Required)
- RTL-SDR (Required)
- Adapter Pack Similar to the following
- Additional antennas
Part 1: Wireless 101
Introduction to Wi-Fi hardware, terminology, and common setups, as well as how to monitor Wi-Fi installs, WIDS/WIPS, and common risks.
Part 2: What the EAP?
Common vulnerabilities and attacking Wi-Fi systems with hands-on practice attacking WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-EAP, and client systems.
Part 3: That’s no Moon!
Wireless goes beyond 802.11 and 2.4GHz – an introduction to the world of software defined radio using the low-cost RTL-SDR device, as well as discussion about higher-end radio devices.
Part 4: Physical Challenge
Find the transmitters we’ve hidden around the facilities and crack the puzzles using the skills from parts 1-3
To register for the Wireless Hacking and Exploitation Course please fill out the form using the link below